Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Copyright (C) 2008 – 2011 Gephi Consortium All rights reserved.
The Gephi Consortium has intellectual property rights relating to technology embodied in the product that is described in this document.
U.S. Government Rights – Commercial software. Government users are subject to the Gephi Consortium standard license agreement and applicable provisions of the FAR and its supplements.
Use is subject to license terms.
This distribution may include materials developed by third parties. Gephi and the Gephi logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gephi Consortium in the U.S. and other countries. NetBeans, Oracle Java and Solaris are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Gephi Consortium is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. Gephi Consortium may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please deliver the following information to Gephi Consortium Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Gephi Consortium copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Website can be reached by sending an e-mail to [email protected].