[Gephi-plugins] Issues with node label visibility in 0.8.2?

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:49:32 CET 2013

Hello gephi-plugins..

I'm having some really unexpected results with code that was working in
0.8.1.  When adding nodes to the ContainerLoader, I would do
NodeDraft.setLabelVisible(true) and the labels would appear on the graph
for that node, as expected.  What I see now seems to be the opposite
behavior.  The ones set to false are displayed, and true are hidden.  I
confirmed via a debug session with NetBeans that the correct value was
being set, so this is very curious.

Any ideas?