[Gephi-plugins] Announcing the Gephi Marketplace for plugins and pro services

Eduardo Ramos Ibáñez eduramiba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:56:37 CET 2012

Hi,
This is great!! Congrats on your excellent work Guillaume.

Does it allow to upload a different file for each gephi version of a
plugin? It looks like it does, which is something nice that we needed.

I registered as eduramiba and this is my only old published plugin
https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/linkfluence-plugin/

Also, lol to this https://marketplace.gephi.org/service/epic-poney-riders
Eduardo