[Gephi-plugins] Hello, working on a plugin for JavaScript Export

Raphael Velt raph.velt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:54:54 CET 2012

Hello,

I haven't had much time since then, sorry.

I've mostly been working on the pure JS part and released a script for
importing Gexf files that I called gexf-js and put on
https://github.com/raphv/gexf-js

I've built multilingual capacities in the code, if anyone wants to add
their language

My idea would be to inject this work back in the plugin and make itn
export the Gexf file + gexf-js, but I don't know how to do that in Java.