[Gephi-plugins] [gephi-dev] Gephi Plugins easier to develop

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gephi.org
Tue Jan 24 17:32:56 CET 2012

Hi André,

I'm glad the new environment works well for you. I'm really happy it works
fine with Eclipse. Could you create a small wiki page with a step by step
tutorial?

Thanks for your suggestions. It's an important point and I had some
difficulties to attach Javadoc/Sources with Netbeans so far. I tired
several things but nothing seemed to work. I still need to try attaching
the sources directly in the Gephi JARs. That might work.

Mathieu