[Gephi-plugins] Hello, working on a plugin for JavaScript Export

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:32:33 CEST 2011

This is fantastic work! I like how simple it is to create viewers and it's
beautiful!

Some suggestions:
- Instead of a HTML file export in the Vectorial Preview Export, what about
creating a dedicated export menu like Seadragon does?
- +1 for the title. Youc an use the workspace's name as default.
- I found in the past that hiding edges while zoom and pan can make
exploration faster. I don't know if its helping with a canvas but it could
be worth to try.
- It could be interesting to have your JSON format copy the GEXF format. For
instance drop the 'position' object and directly write 'x' and 'y'.
- It would be nice to be able to select edges as well

Congrats! Can't wait to have this plugin on the website!

Mathieu