[Gephi-plugins] New plugin - Generate a Sierpinksi triangle!

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:23:01 CET 2011

Thanks!  I made a few tweaks to center the graph around 0,0 and color the
sections.  Prevents poor interaction with "gravity" and makes it easier to
see how things develop when the layouts run.  I'll submit to gephi.orgshortly.

Also, when calling ProjectControllerUI like:

Lookup.getDefault().lookup(ProjectControllerUI.class).newProject();
the window title gets updated to - Project #
This does not happen when calling just ProjectController.

Example workflow:
Start gephi, fail to select "New Project"
Start up a generator
Generator checks for active project and calls newProject()  ** Title bar is
not updated
User selects file/new ** Gephi assumes the title bar will have " - Project
#"
String out of bounds exception from ProjectControllerUIImpl:268

This is obviously resolved by just calling ProjectControllerUI, but
requires an additional dependency on "Desktop Project" .. Whether bug or
not, I'll leave you to decide. :)