[Gephi-plugins] Graphviz plugin... now working

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Tue Oct 25 08:58:08 CEST 2011

Folks,

I've now posted a working version of my graphviz layout plugin, fully
dressed up as a plugin.
http://icculus.org/~chunky/stuff/gephi_graphviz/

Downloads on that page include the source code, a baked .nbm file, and
an example .dot graph for which gephi's default layout plugins don't
work well, but graphviz [with the default "dot" renderer] do.

Any feedback would be very welcome. Please give it a try and let me know
how it works. You'll need graphviz installed. If you're on windows and
"dot" isn't on the path, you'll want to edit the "Dot Binary" setting to
give it a full path to the binary.

Thanks,
Gary