[Gephi-plugins] dynamically adjusting menu(s) based on node attributes?

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:47:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I believe the Visualization context menu is extensible, so you can add this
in a plug-in. However we are working on a new version of the API and can't
guarantee this will be supported in the future. I also have no documentation
available to do that.

An alternative might be to look at the Data Laboratory. It's easy (and
documented) to add new context actions. Check out
http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/HowTo_extend_data_laboratory_features

Mathieu