[Gephi-plugins] Creating a new graph

Amanda Lannie alanniebu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 14:46:14 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to write a plug-in that takes the graph on the current worksheet and creates a new one from it by removing nodes and edges. I need the original graph to make comparisons to the new graph, so I can't overwrite the original.  What I can't figure out how to do is create a new graph since everything in the API is an interface.  From my reading, it seems that I need a new model and worksheet, but again those are interfaces.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amanda