[Gephi-plugins] [gephi-dev] IMPORTANT - Github migration

Taras Klaskovsky megaterik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:52:45 CET 2011

Hi,

That is great that gephi is moving to github.
My account is megaterik(https://github.com/megaterik), and I wish to keep
my - lp:~megaterik/gephi/graph_generator
I will work on this branch during the winter holidays, freshman year in
university takes more time than I have expected :)

--
Regards,
Taras Klaskovsky