[Gephi-plugins] IMPORTANT - Github migration

Cezary Bartosiak cezary.bartosiak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:54:48 CET 2011

Hi,

My latest branch for the generator plugin is
lp:~gephi.team/gephi/generators, however I have got some uncommitted
changes. I'll see to that tomorrow and let you know. My other branches are:
lp:~cezary-bartosiak/gephi/spread-simulator
lp:~cezary-bartosiak/gephi/similarity-plugin
lp:~gephi.team/gephi/dynamic-attr-stats

These 3 branches are ready to migrate.

BTW - Today I'm going to finally formulate a subject of my thesis, so don't
be deluded into thinking that they are dead branches, they'll definitely
come to life ;) Especially lp:~gephi.team/gephi/dynamic-attr-stats which is
interesting for other people.