[Gephi-plugins] Request to test new version of Circular Layout plugin

Matthew Groeninger mgroeninger at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:35:52 CEST 2011

Hi all,
  I have posted a request for feedback on a new version of the Circular
Layout plugin here: http://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1147

If anyone gets a chance to test it I would appreciate any feedback you can
provide.

This update adds the following features:
Sort circles by any arbitrary node attribute (using two node comparator
classes, BasicNodeDataComparator and BasicNodeComparator).
Adds a new layout I am calling a Radial Axis layout.  The layout groups
nodes by attribute and then positions nodes in lines radiating out from the
central circle.  There are example pictures in the post linked above.

A link to the beta download is also in the forum post.

I'd love to announce more widely (on twitter) but I don't currently have
time to do a whole lot of communication.

I hope everyone is doing well,
Matt