[Gephi-plugins] Adding Modified Dynamic Statistics Plugin

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:27:59 CEST 2011

I am working on refactoring the dynamic network api. Me and my
associates at the computational biology lab have a general
architecture that we would like to implement and I would like to get
some commentary before we do so. Basically it is a sliding window
instead of the dynamic window that is currently implemented.

Some of our statistics follow the following algorithm

 for m time steps, sliding window of size w will produce a timeseries
of m-w+1 values
     w=1: m-w+1 = m
     w=2: m-w+1 = m-1

so on ..

it's a simple way to "aggregate" a dynamic network

so if w = m, we have a static network.