[Gephi-plugins] Spanning Tree Plugin

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:56:50 CEST 2011

Carl,

I think this is an excellent idea for a plugin.  I looked into doing something similar but never followed through.  It seemed that doing it as a statistic allowed the most flexibility. By storing the results as node/edge attributes, they can be saved and used in filters as well as ranking/partitioning functions.

-Tim