[Gephi-plugins] Fwd: Support for Blueprints?

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:26:19 CET 2011

I believe I have the Gephi GraphAPI properly implemented in Blueprints.  One
feature that differentiates Gephi from the other graph implementations in
Blueprints is the lack of support for parallel edges.  Not sure where this
is on the roadmap for Gephi, but it would be a nice-to-have.

More work needs to be done, but the core is here:
https://github.com/phreakocious/blueprints

Cheers,
Tim