[Gephi-plugins] Fwd: Support for Blueprints?

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 01:47:12 CET 2011

Forwarding to the list.. =)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: T B <phreakocious at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Gephi-plugins] Support for Blueprints?
To: Mathieu Bastian <mathieu.bastian at gmail.com>

I have a working version of the toolkit wrapped into a Maven pom.  All of
the dependencies I could find, including the Netbeans IDE should be properly
referenced.  The libraries that were not available through standard
repositories were the core.jar from Processing, and the bzip2.jar from Ant.
Those were defined as Maven objects as well.  After the 'ant toolkit',
gephi-toolkit.jar was re-jar'd with all but the org and META-INF directories
removed, as gephi-toolkit-components.jar and Mavenized.

I was able to create a new Maven project in Eclipse with this pom as the
sole dependency and successfully run one of the examples on the Wiki.
Here's what the dependencies look like:

[image: Capture.PNG]