[Gephi-plugins] Support for Blueprints?

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:12:05 CET 2011

It looks like the repository can be hosted at Sonatype, and will be
automatically pushed to the Maven central repository:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

This requires creating a JIRA account and registering the project.  The JIRA
username/password are also used to push the updates into the repository.
Maybe it makes sense for someone from the project team to do this, rather
than me?  I have some of the pom.xml completed already.

-Tim