[Gephi-plugins] Support for Blueprints?

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:38:06 CET 2011

I had an quick look at it, seems possible but I had a blocker about Maven,

We need to use the Blueprints GraphSource interface and also implement
Graph and GraphModel interfaces from Gephi. The idea is to implement
Graph from Gephi but with a blueprint implementation.

For doing that, one need to add the Gephi Toolkit (which includes
GraphAPI) to the dependencies of the Blueprint project.

See http://gephi.org/pipermail/gephi-dev/2010-December/000136.html

Mathieu