[Gephi-plugins] Higher than options window

Taras Klaskovsky megaterik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:00:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I create html window from generator options window(without exiting options
window), but I can't press any button(close, save, etc except move and
maximize) in html window untill I close generator options. How I create:
private void exampleButtonActionPerformed(java.awt.event.ActionEvent evt) {
 htmlReport = new
SimpleHTMLReport(WindowManager.getDefault().getMainWindow(),
generateReport());
}
I've tried some random setters like htmlReport.setAlwaysOnTop(true); or
htmlReport.setFocusable(true); but unsuccessfully

Thanks in advance!