[Gephi-plugins] A Request - Gephi

Soroosh Nalchigar soroosh.n at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:00:13 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am using Gephi for visualization of ontologies and toward this end, I have
installed the plugin "*SemanticWebImport*". The plugin works and draws
graphs from RDF files. but there is a  question:

   - Using Protege, I have created a very simple ontology which includes
   just 7 classes. Then, when I import this RDF file to Gephi, using "*
   SemanticWebImport*" plugin. As a result, this plugin draws a very
   complicated graph which include many unfamiliar nodes (for example nodes
   with this names: "datatype", "resoruce","property", etc). But, I have not
   defined any nodes with these name in Protege. How can I reduce the size of
   graph to 7 nodes? As you know, there are 4 small frames in Plugin windows. I
   tried to write some queries in small window: RDF Nodes. But it does not
   work. Would you please help me?

Many thanks in advance for you time and considerations.

Regards,

--
Soroosh Nalchigar
Erasmus Mundus Data Mining and Knowledge Management