[Gephi-plugins] Upload of a "big"plugin (4 MB)

Sébastien Heymann sebastien.heymann at gephi.org
Wed Apr 6 22:17:43 CEST 2011

Hi Erwan,

Please fix the update information on your plugin. When I want to
reload the catalog of plugin inside Gephi, I get this error:

Unable to connect to the Default Update Center because of
/user/edemairy/home/Documents/gephi/RDFGephi/build/updates.xml (Aucun
fichier ou dossier de ce type)

Thanks for the great work!
Seb