[Gephi-plugins] Upload of a "big"plugin (4 MB)

Erwan Demairy erwan.demairy at imap.inria.fr
Mon Apr 4 11:13:40 CEST 2011

Hello,
The upload seemed to work, thanks :). At least I was able to obtain the
second page to enter the informations related to the plugin. But the
plugin manager of Gephi seems to display only the old version, seems its
size is only 29 kb.
So it looks as you need to do the manual deletion you were talking of.
Best regards,
Erwan