[Gephi-plugins] 3D Visualization

Erwan.Demairy at inria.fr Erwan.Demairy at inria.fr
Thu Oct 14 09:28:50 CEST 2010

  Hello,
We plan to make visualization of rdf graphs inside a virtual reality
room. The first step for us would be to have a stereo vision of the
graphs produced. So I would like to know:
- does it exist an export format for the graphs that would allow to
display them in stereo with a give tool?
- how could I modify the render so that it produce a stereo vision of
the graph? Would it be possible for a plugin to modify how graphs are
drawn, using their customized opengl calls?
Best regards,

Erwan Demairy
Research Engineer
DREAM