[Gephi-plugins] Proper way of using customized attribute columns

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 23:09:35 CET 2010

Did you increment the specification-version number in your plug-in? That is
important for plug-ins updates, because this is the way Gephi asks for
updating a module. If Gephi has a 1.1 version of a module and a updated
version has 1.2 as a specification version, the plug-in system will ask for
update.

Mathieu