[Gephi-plugins] Access to Graph inside Generator Plugin

Shaun Roach sroach at alchemyapi.com
Tue Jul 27 03:02:19 CEST 2010

Gephi Team,

I am trying to make multiple calls to the Generate function of my plugin
produce interconnected graphs (for instance, if the generate script is run
on two articles about Barack Obama, there will be a single Obama node that
both share).

I have it working with a hashtable stored in my Generator object.  However,
it fails when a user makes a new graph( or deletes old nodes) because my
hashtable does not get updated.

My question is:  Is there a way to either:
  1.  Receive an event notification when a node is removed, or a new graph
is created?
  2.  Or, access all the current nodes that are currently in the graph?

and, is there a way to do this inside of a generator object.

Thanks for your time!

Shaun