[Gephi-plugins] Plugin for realtime graph generation based on web browsing

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 05:28:55 CET 2010

Thanks, it has been stretching my Java abilities a bit.  I wasn't able to
rewrite it with Import as you suggest, but was able to get something mostly
functional from the advice.  This is still a Generator, but it stays alive
in the background updating the workspace until the app is closed.  All you
have to do is (install plugin), pick New Project, File/Generate/HttpGraph,
set your browser's proxy for 127.0.0.0:8088 (or whatever port), and browse
the web.

Some issues:
Strange nodes with incomplete information
Nodes without edges??
Highly complex web sites (Google maps, for example) will bring everything to
a grinding halt

Code available at: lp:~phreakocious/gephi/httpgraph
NBM at: http://phreakocious.net/dev/net-phreakocious-httpgraph.nbm

Merci beaucoup!