[Gephi-plugins] Plugin for realtime graph generation based on web browsing

Mathieu Bastian mathieu.bastian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:43:24 CET 2010

That is cool stuff!

Yeah Generator is not the best place for doing that. I would recommend to
use Import directly, but woithout UI, to discard displaying the import
report. As you were trying to do this with Generator you are probably
already familiar with the container. Here is how to create, fill and append
a container into the current workspace.

//Get Currennt workspace
ProjectController pc = Lookup.getDefault().lookup(ProjectController.class);
Workspace workspace = pc.getCurrentWorkspace();

//Get container
Container container =
Lookup.getDefault().lookup(ContainerFactory.class).newContainer();

//Append container to current graph
ImportController importController =
Lookup.getDefault().lookup(ImportController.class);
importController.process(container, new AppendProcessor(), workspace);

Mathieu