[Gephi-plugins] Plugin for realtime graph generation based on web browsing

T B phreakocious at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 04:24:44 CET 2010

A bit more information..

Adding a 20 second sleep() to the generate() function results in 20 seconds
of data collected, so this seems like the wrong place for real time
updating. =)  Advice would be really helpful at this point.

Here's an example from my Perl/Streaming solution of some gephi.org and
wiki.gephi.org browsing:
http://phreakocious.net/dev/httpgraph.gephi
[image: httpgraph.png]