Gephi Toolkit Javadoc

org.gephi.layout.plugin
Class AutoLayout

java.lang.Object
  extended by org.gephi.layout.plugin.AutoLayout

public class AutoLayout
extends java.lang.Object

Class to build layout scenario that runs for a certain duration. Multiple layout can be chained and their duration ratio set. Moreover layout property can be mananaged automatically and set in advance.

Example:

This will execute ForceAtlas for the first 80%, and LabelAdjust for remaining 20%

 AutoLayout autoLayout = new AutoLayout(10, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
 ForceAtlasLayout forceAtlasLayout = new ForceAtlasLayout(null);
 AutoLayout.DynamicProperty gravity = AutoLayout.createDynamicProperty("Gravity", new Double[]{80., 400.0}, new float[]{0f, 1f}, AutoLayout.Interpolation.LINEAR);
 AutoLayout.DynamicProperty speed = AutoLayout.createDynamicProperty("Speed", new Double[]{1.2, 0.3}, new float[]{0f, 1f}, AutoLayout.Interpolation.LINEAR);
 AutoLayout.DynamicProperty repulsion = AutoLayout.createDynamicProperty("Repulsion strength", new Double[]{3000.0, 6000.}, new float[]{0f, 1f}, AutoLayout.Interpolation.LINEAR);
 AutoLayout.DynamicProperty freeze = AutoLayout.createDynamicProperty("Autostab Strength", new Double(100.0), 0f);
 autoLayout.addLayout(forceAtlasLayout, 0.8f, new AutoLayout.DynamicProperty[]{gravity, speed, repulsion, freeze});

 //LabelAdjust
 LabelAdjust labelAdjust = new LabelAdjust(null);
 AutoLayout.DynamicProperty speed2 = AutoLayout.createDynamicProperty("Speed", new Double[]{0.5, 0.2}, new float[]{0f, 1f}, AutoLayout.Interpolation.LINEAR);
 autoLayout.addLayout(labelAdjust, 0.2f, new AutoLayout.DynamicProperty[]{speed2});
 
Work in Progress

Author:
Mathieu Bastian

Nested Class Summary
static interface AutoLayout.DynamicProperty
           
static class AutoLayout.Interpolation
           
 
Constructor Summary
AutoLayout(long duration, java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit timeUnit)
           
 
Method Summary
 void addLayout(Layout layout, float ratio)
           
 void addLayout(Layout layout, float ratio, AutoLayout.DynamicProperty[] properties)
           
 void cancel()
           
static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName, java.lang.Number[] value, float[] ratio, AutoLayout.Interpolation interpolation)
           
static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName, java.lang.Object[] value, float[] ratio)
           
static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName, java.lang.Object value, float ratio)
           
 void execute()
           
 void setGraphModel(GraphModel graphModel)
           
 
Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
 

Constructor Detail

AutoLayout

public AutoLayout(long duration,
                  java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit timeUnit)
Method Detail

addLayout

public void addLayout(Layout layout,
                      float ratio)

addLayout

public void addLayout(Layout layout,
                      float ratio,
                      AutoLayout.DynamicProperty[] properties)

execute

public void execute()

cancel

public void cancel()

setGraphModel

public void setGraphModel(GraphModel graphModel)

createDynamicProperty

public static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName,
                                                               java.lang.Object value,
                                                               float ratio)

createDynamicProperty

public static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName,
                                                               java.lang.Object[] value,
                                                               float[] ratio)

createDynamicProperty

public static AutoLayout.DynamicProperty createDynamicProperty(java.lang.String propertyName,
                                                               java.lang.Number[] value,
                                                               float[] ratio,
                                                               AutoLayout.Interpolation interpolation)

Gephi Toolkit Javadoc